The most valuable things in life are not things but memories, the stories of our lives. As parents, we want to create lasting positive memories for our families. For ourselves, we want experiences in our lives that reflect a life well-lived.
We all experience a certain amount of chaos that makes it easy to get swept away in the day to day and not be intentional about the life we are creating. I get it. I am a working mom of three, I’m active in my community, I have aging parents who need me and we are renovating our home. Amidst all that, I am trying to intentionally craft a remarkable life for my family and the people we touch one moment, one memory at a time.
The thing is, we all need a narrative to guide our lives. and with intention, we can create our own life stories. I invite you to join me on this journey.
Some topics I will explore include:
- Defining what your remarkable life looks like
- Setting goals and making an action plan for your remarkable life
- Developing a mindset of success
- Adopting traditions and enjoying life’s special occasions (big and small)
- Pursuing personal passions
- Building a home place of comfort and peace
- Advocating for what is right and just
- Growing spiritually
- Tips and tricks for balancing it all
- What to do when life hands you a Plot Twist
- Navigating health issues
- Triumphs and trials of a family raising a child with Down syndrome
- Reviews of books, movies, products, and places that add to a remarkable life or the pursuit thereof.
I hope you enjoy it and join in! I’d love to get your feedback!
(I previously wrote at SheranMemories.blogspot.com)
Craft Your Remarkable Life!
Some products I review are provided to me for free from companies or publishers. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner. I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, my beliefs, and personal experience are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.