My name is Jennifer Sheran and I am a wife, mother, public relations professional, Zumba instructor, advocate for people with special needs, Kenny Chesney fan, and an artist. I am also a chaos coach, plot twist navigator, goal-getter, and PCOS warrior. I am married to the Red Sox fan and together we have three wonderful children, one of whom has Down syndrome.
- Exploring and defining what your remarkable life looks like
- Setting goals and making an action plan for your remarkable life
- Developing a mindset of success
- Adopting traditions and enjoying life’s special occasions (big and small)
- Pursuing personal passions
- Building a home place of comfort and peace
- Advocating for what is right and just
- Growing spiritually
- Tips and tricks for balancing it all
- What to do when life hands you a Plot Twist
- Navigating health issues (PCOS)
- Triumphs and trials of a family raising a child with Down syndrome
- Reviews of books, movies, products, and places that add to a remarkable life or the pursuit thereof.
I hope you enjoy it and join in! I’d love to get your feedback!
(I previously wrote at SheranMemories.blogspot.com)
Some products I review are provided to me for free from companies or publishers. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner. I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, my beliefs and personal experience are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.